Payors | Services Overview
We Work Closely with Payors and Provide High-Touch, Customized Clinical Expertise.
By working together to focus on the bigger picture of broad-based disease management, KabaFusion is
committed to a policy known as “pharmacoeconomic stewardship.” This includes minimizing the
daunting challenges faced by payors and acting as a partner they can count on to share their
strategic goal of controlling the costs associated with expensive infusion therapies.
We employ the most effective, state-of-the-art mechanisms to achieve disease remission at the
lowest possible cost. Our pharmacists, nurses and reimbursement specialists work as a team to
provide our patients with efficient and reliable care. As a result, patients experience excellent
coordination of care, reduced adverse events, reduced costs and comprehensive monitoring of their
Our Services Include:
- Optimization of the authorization and reimbursement processes.
- A nationwide system of infusion sites to minimize costs and provide flexibility to meet differing clinical and operational needs.
- Expertise in drug- and disease-specific patient management including development of individualized therapeutic regimens.
- Ongoing patient monitoring and reassessment activities to determine responsiveness to treatment, drug complications, adverse reactions and patient compliance.
- Consultations and reviews with care professionals to adjust medication orders if necessary.
- Patient education programs that explain their illness, the benefits of
therapy, how to manage home infusion for their illness and care of their IV access.
- Performance improvement programs that include collection of clinical outcomes data, patient perception data, trending and analysis of these and other performance measurement data.
- Meaningful, actionable outcomes reporting.