• Oct. 26-28, 2012: KabaFusion attended and hosted a booth at the Twelfth International Symposium of GBS-CIDP held on Oct 26-28, 2012 at Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel in Dallas, TX. Congratulations to Dez Del Rio from Modesto, CA for winning IPAD from KabaFusion. To get more information about the Twelfth International Symposium click here.
Dez Del Rio along with her husband, Paul Wilson, Specialty Infusion Mnager and Al Grossman, Director of Operations , Dallas.
• 9/30/2012: "KabaFusion Supports Northern California chapter of IPPF Quarterly Meeting"
On Saturday, September 29, 2012 KabaFusion sponsored the Northern California Chapter of the International Pemphigus and Pemphigoid Foundation’s Quarterly meeting. There were over 50 patient and caregivers in attendance to hear Dr Peter Marinkovich, speak about the diagnosis and management of these two complex and rare diseases.
KabaFusion has been in the forefront of the treatment of Autoimmune Blistering Diseases and has been working with the IPPF very closely for the last year. The KabaFusion Holdings family of infusion pharmacies currently treats Blistering Disease patients with IVIG and has had over 20 of these complex patients on service in as many states over the last year.
• Cerritos, California, 9/6/2012: KabaFusion Holdings is pleased to announce the recent acquisition of Stellar Healthcare located in Montclair California and the acquisition of IVEDCO specialty pharmacy located in Dallas Texas which was completed earlier this year on July 6th 2012. "I would like to welcome both Stellar Home Health’s & IVEDCO staff to KabaFusion and I look forward to working with you as we further strengthen our organization through synergy benefits of these acquisitions,” said Dr. Sohail Masood, Chief Executive Officer of KabaFusion Holdings.
About Stellar Healthcare: Stellar Healthcare DBA Stellar Home Health has been a well-managed nursing agency accredited by ACHC providing specialty infusion nursing care to patients for over 10 years. This acquisition underscores KabaFusion’s commitment to provide quality care to its patients and is consistent with KabaFusion’s strategic objective. With its pool of 27 nurses, Stellar Home Health has built an excellent industry reputation founded on focused and quality patient care.
About IVEDCO www.ivedco.com : IVEDCO specialty pharmacy is located in Dallas Texas and was acquired in July of this year. The pharmacy has been servicing patients for over 20 years in the State of Texas. With this acquisition, KabaFusion now has strategic locations in three key states and can services patients on acute and chronic therapies nationwide.
About KabaFusion Holdings www.kabafusion.com: KabaFusion Holdings, LLC was founded by Dr. Sohail Masood in 2010 and currently operates three fully accredited home infusion specialty pharmacies strategically located in the East Coast, South West and the West Coast of the USA. All pharmacies are accredited by ACHC (Accreditation Commission for HealthCare) with KabaFusion’s Corporate Headquarters are located in Cerritos California.
The East Coast specialty pharmacy Home Care Services (HCS) www.hcsinfusiontherapy.com is located in Metuchen, New Jersey and holds pharmacy licenses in 22 additional states. It allows the Metuchen pharmacy to dispense in those states. It offers regular infusion pharmacy services as well as home nursing support for a wide range of infusion therapies prescribed by physicians specialized in neurology, immunology, oncology, pain management, infectious disease, cardiology, dermatology and nutrition.
The West Coast specialty pharmacy KabaFusion is located in Norwalk, CA. The pharmacy focuses on the provision of immune globulin (IVIG). IVIG is a highly effective autoimmune drug. A high degree of expertise is required to procure the drug, obtain authorization, clinically manage the patient, and properly bill and collect for this specialty infusion product in the home or in the physician’s clinic. IVIG is usually prescribed by neurologists, immunologists, dermatologists and infectious disease experts.
• 7/6/2012: KabaFusion announced today that the acquisition of IVEDCO, a Dallas, Texas based home infusion company, is completed. KabaFusion acquired 100% shares of the company. IVEDCO has been in business for almost 18 years providing home infusion services to the patients in the Greater Dallas/Fort Worth area.
With the acquisition of IVEDCO, KabaFusion owns three (3) home infusion companies strategically located nationwide, including offices in California (KabaFusion), New Jersey (Home Care Services) and Texas (IVEDCO). KabaFusion has created a nation-wide platform to service patients on acute and chronic therapies. We anticipate closing on more strategic locations in the next 12 months.
Dr. Sohail Masood, CEO, KabaFusion is very confident that the level of care provided to IVEDCO will significantly improve under the leadership of Dr. Michael Rigas, Chief Clinical Officer, KabaFusion.
Aslam Masood and Sohail Merchant, CFO of KabaFusion were present for the due diligence and the final purchase of IVEDCO.
When KabaFusion acquires a company, our number one goal is to ensure that our patients continue to receive outstanding customer service and support. KabaFusion has a long standing history of delivering quality care to our patients and we are confident that our service and support will address the patients’ needs more quickly and effectively with no interruption during the transition process.
To know more about KabaFusion or its wholly owned subsidiaries, or to apply for any positions, please contact Sohail Merchant, CFO, KabaFusion at 800-435-3020.
• 5/2012: Dr. Sohail Masood, Founder and CEO of Kabafusion, was recognized by the IPPF and his longtime friend, Dr. Razzaque Ahmed for his contributions to the success of IPPF 2012 Annual Meeting, as well as career dedicated to providing patients with affordable care. Read More...
• 6/2012: KabaFusion was named 'Company of the Year' at Safeer-e-Pakistan's 8th Annual Awards Night in Dallas, TX. Read More...
• 1/21/2012: The Association of Physicians of Pakistani descent of North America (APPNA) Southern California Chapter presented "Lifetime Achievement Award" to Dr. Sohail Masood, CEO of KabaFusion, at a ceremony held at the Langham Hotel in Pasadena, California, on January 21, 2012. Watch Video.
• 11/2011: “KabaFusion's CEO, Dr. Sohail Masood, talks about IVIG infusions and home therapies for diseases such as dementia, alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis, and what he's doing to cure patients from these diseases in a TV Interview. "
• 9/8/2011: "You're going for a ride - Molnar, a maritime law enforcement specialist assigned to the Portsmouth, Va., based Coast Guard Cutter Forward, was diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome, an inflammatory disorder of the peripheral nerves that occurs when the body's immune system attacks the nervous system.”
• 1/6/2011: “Alzheimer’s Blood Test Most Accurate So Far”.
• 4/20/2010: "In Small Trial, IVIG Slows Brain Shrinkage”
• 4/15/2010: "IVIG Slows Ventricular Enlargement, Cognitive Decline in Alzheimer's”
- Services Overview
- Home Infusion Therapy
- IVIG Therapy »
- NeuroMuscular Disorders »
- Alzheimer's Disease »
- Primary Immunodeficiency »
- Skin Diseases »
- Obstetrics »
- Educational Resources
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
- About KabaFusion